Current Job Calls
Job Calls for 9/24/18
*UNFILLED* *SHORT CALL* Automation – 2 Journeyman Wireman
Laramie River Station, Wheatland, WY
Reporting Date – 9/21/18 for safety training in Casper
Scale - $29.73 + $80/Day Subsistence
They are working 6-10s/w possible Sundays; job will last 2 weeks
If you are interested in this call, please call the job line at 307-632-5944 x.3
Last call went to Book 1 #20 – 9/21/18
Book #1 - 19
Book #2 - 5
Updated – 9/24/18
IBEW LOCAL 415
May 21, 2012
1. Each initial sign-in will be in person, by fax, or e-mail at the Cheyenne office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays. Union member applicants must have a current dues receipt, termination form from the most recent employer, and a travel letter for Book II members. It’s the responsibility of non-members to document their experience. The Cheyenne office number is toll free 1-877-415-IBEW (4239) or 307/632-5944.
2. Applicants must show proof of a Wyoming State Electrical License or Temporary Permit PRIOR to being referred to an employer. City licenses are required by various cities in the jurisdiction, the call will make notice of such. An applicant will be allowed to refuse a job call (2) times and retain their position on the job list. When the third referral is refused the applicant will be rolled to the bottom of the referral list. Applicants will be rolled in the order of position called. If the applicant does not report by the designated time and date on the referral slip, Local 415 reserves the right to cancel the referral and the applicant may be dropped from the out-of-work list on a case-by-case basis.
3. All job calls will be placed on the after-hours recorder (307/632-5944) for dispatch the next day. If you wish to be considered for a job call, you must either leave a message on the machine, or call in or be in the hiring hall between 8:00 am and 8:30 am. Dispatch will begin at 8:30 am and continue until the call or calls are filled. Eligible applicants with two phone numbers (maximum) on the book will be called at the second number of there is no answer at the first number. Busy numbers will be called twice with a five-minute interval between calls. The next eligible applicant on the book will be called when an applicant can’t be reached at their telephone numbers on the book. It is the responsibility of the applicant to be in the Cheyenne office for dispatch if no telephone number is available.
4. Resigns will be required monthly, beginning on the 10th and ending on the 16th of each month. Resign can be accomplished in person, by mail, by email or by fax. Information required will be name, address, phone number, home local number, and IBEW card number. If not a union member a government approved ID is required. If an applicant fails to resign he/she will be dropped off the out-of-work list. Email address for re-signs email@example.com.
5. It is understood that the Business Manager is responsible to fill calls in a timely manner as needed by employers. This means in an emergency, referral may have to be made outside normal hours using whatever means are available to fill calls and place registrants.
6. Any applicant who receives eighty (80) hours or less employment, through no fault of their own, prior to lay-off, shall retain their previous position on the books, excluding a voluntary quit.
7. Any applicant who receives two discharges for cause with-in a twelve (12) month period will be suspended from future referral privileges until he/she appears before the Appeals Committee for a determination as to their continued eligibility for referral.
Business Manager, Local 415
Page Last Updated: Sep 24, 2018 (15:16:04)